Hair transplantation is one of the most popular aesthetic surgeries. Its popularity is increasing all over the world. People travel to countries like Turkey, India and Hungary for hair rejuvenation treatments. Those who are thinking, "I want to have a hair transplant, but I am not sure which method is better for me," attempt to do some research first.
As the number of different treatments and approaches increases, so do the options for potential patients, which can have a negative impact on people's decision-making due to the overabundance of probabilities. As Rewell Clinic, we listen to what goes on with our patients before the procedure and want to share with you what you are wondering about hair transplant methods. The first thing you should remember is to choose a professional clinic with successful and experienced hair transplant specialists. In this scenario, the best hair transplant method that will be ideal for you will be determined by experts.
Factors that influence the process of determining the hair transplant method:
- Hair Transplant Prices: The cost of a hair transplant is one of the most important factors. If the patient has a certain budget, he or she may prefer more cost-effective methods, such as FUT. Moreover, considering the health insurance conditions for hair transplantation, they may prefer to investigate hair regeneration treatments and costs. To get the best service at affordable hair transplant prices, you can consider Rewell, a class hair transplant clinic in Turkey.
- Hair Follicle Quality: It is examined whether the hair to be taken from the donor area is suitable for transplantation and whether there is a problem with hair thinning. The number of hair follicles suitable for hair transplantation will be decisive.
- Gender: Techniques such as DHI and FUE can be applied to both sexes. However, the hair specialist primarily determines whether there is female pattern hair loss and male pattern balding. Learning the cause of the hair loss will help determine hair treatments and additional hair therapies.
- Number of Hair Grafts: The total number of grafts that can be transplanted varies among hair transplant techniques. While 2500 hair grafts are suitable in DHI, more hair follicles can be transplanted in FUE technique. Therefore, the degree of hair loss and the number of healthy hair grafts are studied to determine the treatment method.
- The Current Situation of the Target Area: The hair loss line of the bald skin and the degree of hair loss are examined, and depending on the result to be achieved, which treatment is most effective is determined. The degree of hair loss also affects the period and session of hair transplantation.
Advanced Hair Transplant Methods
Hair follicle transplantation is in demand by both men and women. Thanks to the state-of-the-art medical equipment, specialized doctors and modern clinical environment, patients can meet their expectations and continue their life with their new hair. This area includes applications such as FUE, DHI, Sapphire FUE, PRP and hair mesotherapy. FUT is less preferred because it is more invasive, the session duration and recovery time are longer. Hair mesotherapy and PRP are preferred both to prevent hair loss and improve hair thinning and to complement hair treatments.
The Main Hair Transplant Treatments:
- DHI: The term is composed of the initials of the words Direct Hair Implantation. With the help of a special medical pen with a micromotor, hair follicles are taken one by one from the donor area and transplanted one by one into the bald area. Thus, numerous hair follicle transplants can be performed and natural results are achieved. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and the patient is discharged from the hospital after the session is completed.
- Sapphire FUE: It is a type of FUE technique, which stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. The main difference is that the blade used to extract and implant the hair has a sapphire tip. Sapphire ore is more tissue tolerant, so there is less damage to the skin and therefore the recovery time is shorter. Since the tip of the blade is pointed and sharp, the hair transplantation process is quick and comfortable.
The postoperative procedures of FUE, Sapphire FUE and DHI hair regeneration techniques are similar. The plastic surgeon will explain to the patient in detail what to do and what not to do. It should also be noted that the recovery process after a hair transplant is not mandatory.
Rewell offers its patients a high quality and safe hair transplant service in its spacious and hygienic clinic with technological infrastructure. All questions, such as what to consider before the treatment, how the treatment proceeds and what awaits the patient after the hair transplantation, are explained to the patients by the medical professionals. You can contact us for detailed information about plastic surgery procedures.